Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Soccer practice for a non-mom.


Hey all you beautiful people!

I've been back with my parents a few days and getting to do all of the fun things I wouldn't normally get to participate in back home. I feel like since we moved away, I sort of miss out on all of the growing up my niece and nephew have been rudely doing since my departure ;) I miss them so much and sometimes just wish I could press the pause button on them getting bigger. Wait for me, guys. I just want to watch the magic happen, sometimes! 

Lyric starts dance next month but Uriah has already started soccer practices. Jo and Keith (my sis and brother-in-law) invited me to his soccer practice today, and while it was extremely warm out, it was so fun to watch. I really enjoyed sitting with my sister and catching up while we watch my nephew learn the soccer ropes. I remember being 7 and learning how to really play basketball, as opposed to just watching Jordan ball with the other Bulls. I miss those days! Anyhow, it was fun and sort of funny (...have you ever watched a bunch of kids learn a sport for the first time, so funny) and I had a blast. Can't wait til Uncle Trey comes home and can see this kiddo dominate the fields! 


Love you, Ri!

No comments:

Post a Comment