- cut my hair the shortest it's been since 2013
- bought those Birks I've wanted for forever (thanks, Taza!)
- worn more lipstick than I ever have just this year
- started looking at a new set of wedding rings for mine and Trey's anniversary
- have worn more colors other than just gray and black - hellllo, blue!
- have picked back up consistently going to the gym (taking a few weeks off can break you, I tell ya!) and have healthily dropped an entire pant size.
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
This, that and all in-between.
Lately I've been here, there and everywhere in-between! Trey and I frequently take weekend trips to our new town to try and find a good starter home for us to live in. It's been a bit of a struggle as it's a small town (West) and it's covered in oil field workers. We are just looking for some hardwood floors and some bright light, can I get an amen?!
Just wanted to list off a few things I've done that I promised you I would:
I'm on my last week of work and I couldn't be more thrilled to enter a new stage in my life. I'm very excited to see where this new turned leaf will take me and Trey (and Charlotte).