Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 17!


Hey everyone!

I'm sorry if it looks a whole lot like I'm MIA. If I'm not at work, I'm at home sleeping. But really.. 
I spent this last weekend in Fort Worth with a few friends to go see Kacey Musgraves. I was pretty stinkin happy as she's one of my favorite artists. I'm not much of a city person when it comes to the driving, but I do have to say that the Fort Worth people were incredibly nice and very helpful on the road. 
I met up with and got to stay at Brit's new apartment. I had not seen her since Holly and Wade's wedding in January. Aside from texts and the occasional Snap, zilch! 
Unfortunately Brit still had to work Friday, so while she was busy making $$, I was drinking undocumented (so I guess it doesn't count) Vanilla Latte's from Starbucks and shopping at Charming Charlie. I didn't buy those but looking back at the picture I'm like.. why, Vicky? WHY.
Drove a little ways to see this pretty little thing ;)
KM at a distance

And just in case you haven't had enough of my husband (I never do!) here is another picture of him during one of the three weeks at the firing range. Gosh, sure do love that grin of his!!
photo credit: Darien Norman (Trey's fellow recruit)

6.5 more weeks til Trey graduates! 6.5 more weeks until I leave the job I've had for 5 years (since college). 6.5 weeks until our lives getting turned upside down. Hope you'll stay on this blog journey with me while I get my bearings, start photographing life again and tell you more stories. 

Til next time! 
Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment