Thursday, May 7, 2015

Summer Sandals


1. Birk's that I've wanted for several months now. They may be a little more pricey but from the reviews I read, I see that it has helped a lot of people correct foot issues. And Birks have surfaced their way back to the top ;) doesn't hurt to be trendy.
2. I saw some Teva's on the Sonnet James website on one of the models and fell in love with how playful the colors of these sandals are! I'm sure my first year being a new mommy, I'll want all of those SJ dresses.. but I also want super comfortable shoes to run around in pre, mid & post pregnancy! 
3. I bought my very first pair of Salt Water sandals last Summer and I never looked back. I practically live in them Spring, Summer & some of Fall. I heard about them from Taza & if she buys them for her and her littles, and walk all over the creation of NY, then they're incredibly practical enough for good ol' Texas. I saw some lime ones in a picture with a turquoise dress and I couldn't get over how much my eyes were drawn to all of those fun, bright pops of color. I have the red, now I'm thinking I need the lime. 

I'm sure there are a ton of other practical sandals I should think about getting but for now, these are at the top of my list! 

Hope you've been on the hunt for other fun colored sandals. 
I've also had my eye on these and these, too!

Happy sandal hunting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment