Friday, March 13, 2015

A new recipe that doesn't have a name.

Do you ever just see the back of a box of something and use the recipe off of it to make a new meal? No? I do. Sometimes. Not often. And sometimes you get a magical, yummy meal out of the whole ordeal. 

I have a habit of buying the organic boxed chicken broth and trying to add it to everything/anything that can be put in a crock pot. This time I saw a picture of skillet chicken on the front and a recipe on the back that made me want to quit my job and go to cooking school just so I could make delicious, picture worthy meals all day long. 

 Browning flour coated chicken. 
 Bev pours and I take pictures. We have a system!
First time putting my pan in the oven after cooking it on the stove. 
Makes it SO good and tender. 

Mmm and we sure did have two bowls each ;)
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment