Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 6 is here.

Hello, all.

We are officially in week 6 of Trey being in the academy. Wow, where has the time gone? Mostly on a Monday I'm like uhhh.. Monday.. but the weeks really do fly. Once Wednesday gets here I feel like I have the week in the bag. It's basically done for me! 

We didn't have a typical Valentine's Day (though Trey did get me some yummy chocolate covered strawberries and a copy of The Time Traveler's Wife novel), but we did spend some great time together. We watched a few movies and giggled uncontrollably until the early hours of morning. I'll cherish these times forever. They're tough right now but they're always good. 

Part of Saturday evening was spent out fishing. We watched the weirdest and coolest movie I have seen yet 

and we ate a wide variety of foods, none of which were good for us and only felt partially guilty. 

I really do try to get on my blog and share pictures as much as possible, but lately every spare minute I've got is dedicated to something else. We find out TODAY where we are being placed after Trey graduates and I am soooo excited. We prayed and thought and prayed some more and finally decided on 4 areas for our dream list. Can't wait to share with you guys where we will be going. I have a feeling it'll be a pretty small town, hopefully something like Stars Hollow? Can I dream a little? If only.

Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment