Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Birthday!

Steves' tea flavors are my favorite! 
Do people typically post a blog about their birthday?
Is there like blog etiquette for that? 
I'm sure there is but guys.. I've had the best birthday. I just had to swing by and tell you all.

My family and friends have made my heart swell with so much love it just may burst. I guess everyone is having trouble keeping presents from me because I've gotten at least 6 before today ;) I sure do love you, people. You're all so good to me. I'm enjoying the pictures posted and the kind words. I couldn't ask for a better life. I love this one that God gave me and no matter how much I want someone else's closet or someone else's hair or make-up application abilities, I wouldn't want to trade this beautiful life that I have for anything. You people make me want to just hug your necks every single day and try not to cry because I love you each so. Thank you. You're wonderful to me. 
 That dimple gets me every time. 
Thank you, Steve @ Steves'! 
That Spiced Caramel Apple Cake was truly what dreams are made of ;)


I am infinitely blessed and so very grateful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment