Sunday, August 24, 2014

#polaskiwedding


Saturday was such an important day for one of my oldest friends. He married someone that fit into our little circle from day one. It was an honor to watch them grow together. I'm so glad to have seen him marry someone that knows how to laugh and play. His bride is someone who you can easily sit around talking to for hours. Also someone I no doubt know can let my friend share his dreams and she will do the unthinkable alongside him to make the impossible become reality. It has been such a sweet love to watch grow. It was also one of those relationships where they just fit like puzzle pieces the day we first heard them perfectly harmonize together. What a dream, right? 

Mr. & Mrs. gave me the opportunity to speak. I'm sure this is the "pink velvet" moment. 
One of my favorite praying pictures ever. 
The Way You Look Tonight - best wedding song ever. 
(I will also mention that Haley danced with her papa to You've Got a Friend and I died a little. Perfect choice.)
My guy. 
This game played was hilarious.
The answer is determined by the shoe. 
"Who is more likely to run a red light?"
If it was Haley, her shoe was raised.
If Logan, his. 
I can't remember which question was being answered here but it was still funny. 

I'm sure this won't be the last time I say this, but I'm incredibly proud of you both. I am so ready to watch your story unfold. Take the time to travel, snuggle, dream, laugh, play and love fiercely. Don't ever give up on each other. Don't take each other for granted and use your time wisely together. Remember it's an 'art and a fortunate accident'. I look forward to watching you both be more than in love; loving one another forever. 

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Logan Polaski! 
Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment