Monday, April 14, 2014

2009 - 2014

Trey Senior 2009

We are getting close to graduation! Eek. I'm really happy and sad and excited and anxious all at the same time. What will life be like when Trey is graduated? It's fun to think about. Until then I still find myself enjoying his late night studies//extreme coffee intake// paper writing frenzies. I think I just get really nostalgic because I was there not too long ago. I'm so proud of him! From the boy who didn't want higher education, to the man with the almost degree! 25 more days, baby! It's all coming to an end. 

I took Trey's senior pictures yesterday and wow. My mind is just blown. Where did those 4 years go? I remember him heading off to bible school and my heart just totally breaking and totally cheering him on at the very same time. When he came home he wasn't sure if college was for him. But Trey is crazy smart. The jack of all trades -- master of all trades (if that could be how the saying goes). I had/have so much faith in him. In 25 more days we will watch him take that mock diploma and walk across the stage. We have encountered so many obstacles in our journey as a young, married couple going to school full time/work full time. But I blinked and there went the first 3 years of our marriage as students just trying to get by. I never thought I'd say so, but it really goes that fast.

I'm excited for this day. He's excited. Family is excited. Friends are excited. As the excitement grows, I can't help myself from wondering what life will be like after. 

I love you, Trey.
You make my heart skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment