Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday's Terribly Happy #4

Friends! 


What a busy week it has been and it's only Tuesday. By now into week 4 of these Terribly Happy people, I will just jump right to the next person. 

Week 4 is my mother-in-law, Sandra. 


Photo Credit: Gram's Facebook! 

Here are her answers: 

1. My Husband and kids
2. My dog Atticus
3. Being with family
4. Traveling
5. Driving thru back roads taking photos of the beautiful scenery
6. Blessing others
7. Watching the movies Grease and Urban Cowboy
8. Sitting outside 
9. Watching cloud formations 
10. Listening to music

I'm thankful for these simple, sweet answers coming from the best mother-in-law. I prayed for a wonderful husband with a wonderful family and I got just that! I was especially giddy about her answers because they are things that make Trey and I equally happy. It's just nice to know we all share that same happiness. If you want to meet someone with a kind, giving heart -- meet my mother-in-law. She's always been a generous giver, a great listener, one with the most contagious laugh and just plain fun to be around. 





Thank you for being the best mother-in-law! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment