Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August.

August?

Before I could even gather my thoughts -- August was on my calendar.
month number EIGHT.

I feel like I was just writing my first blog post telling you it was January and I wanted to make my mark on the world. We're more than halfway into the year, so close to Autumn it's in near smelling reach -- in other words the other morning I woke up and I guess I want Autumn here so badly, I could smell it. I was, at the time, trying to figure out just what it was that I wanted to tell you. I was making new years resolutions. I was trying to find the next color to dye my hair. I was trying to have fun. I was trying to find myself.

Well, in the midst of all that -- I was having fun.
Can that be all that matters for the time being?


Frankie's birthday cake. Molly Jane got the idea from Pinterest.
I may have possibly gotten it wrong last month -- candles are
definitely the best part of birthday cake. 
Happy birthday, Frankie!
We love you.
Brownwood Music Co.
The side mural on your building has stolen
part of my musical heart. 
Four small photos.
That should do it for now.

But you know me
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment