Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A little fan girl freak out.


Last night I received a really simple email saying my photo had been chosen for Lauren Conrad's 'Gallery' on her site. I was ecstatic! Maybe it's not a big deal to anyone -- but I adore LC and was so pleased to see my photo was chosen. Mines the top right on the first row of photos. It's from here when I talked about making Whitney Johnson's family dessert being on this blog. I'm grateful for bloggers like Naomi who aren't fearful of the greatness of other bloggers. She featured Whitney while she temporarily stepped out to have baby #2 (little Samson). It is one of my favorite posts as it is now one of my new favorite desserts to make. Thank you, Naomi and Whitney -- if either of you ever read this ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment