Thursday, February 21, 2013

Full of Thoughts Thursday


Hey you artsy bunch,

Since February is such a lovely month, I have decided to show you something that I absolutely love on this Thoughtful Thursday.

I have all of these fantastic empty frames on my wall in my living room. Each are a different color and all have come from random places such as: garage sales, little antique shops, decor boutiques, etc.

Even though the point of an empty frame is that it stays empty. I have thought long and hard about doing this to my wall.

I got the idea from Bethany Joy, who mentioned another fun blogger in one of her posts. I don't have time to look up that person, but you will find it in one of Joy's posts!

Isn't it frametastic?

Hope today is the most thoughtful ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment