Friday, February 22, 2013

Quaint Little Coffee Corners

Hey cuties!

Get happy,
it's Friday :)

I had lunch with my sister, Jo, and she showed me her little homemade coffee bar.
I don't know how in the world I'm ever surprised by her creativity. Everything she does is adorable. I just had to post her picture that, by the way, is an old picture (right now she is redoing her kitchen floors and couldn't send me a current one), only to give you all an idea of just what in the world I'm talking about!

She said to me, "I have to show you my coffee bar. It's just that little bar with vintage material laid underneath the glass top. I have my coffee pot, my canisters and everything to go with it!".

You should know, Jo is always enthusiastic and quite possibly the most creative girl that I know.

Here is her little coffee bar:


I know it isn't a close up picture, but just to give you an idea. I think it's precious. Here are others I found on Google.






 
 
My sister always inspires me. After work, you will probably find me searching for material to start my own little coffee bar. Thanks, Jo :)

Happy coffee bar material hunting!
Til next time, sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment