Monday, February 11, 2013

That Mushy, Gushy Love Thing

Hey all you lovely people,
 
In the spirit of Valentine's Day (even though it's not until Thursday), I have been at my desk day dreaming about what I have planned for my husband.
 
Unfortunately, I can't even post my ideas on here for fear he will see them! Yikes!
 
I'm currently listening to Amos Lee - Sweet Pea. It's such a cute song.
 
Here are some sweet ideas for Valentine's Day with your sweetie pie
 
I LOVE this place setting for little ones.



 
 
If you're in a hurry (and on a budget) and don't have time to bake lots of treats, grab this almond bark from Wal-Mart or any grocery store.


 


It's pretty inexpensive and one whole bar can produce a lot of goodies!
All you do is melt the bar! Feel free to add a tsp. of veggie oil so that it is nice and liquid-y, which is great for dipping things like pretzels and strawberries in.

Hope this helps! More posts to come this week.
Happiest love day planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment