Thursday, August 6, 2015

Home for the week.

Hello all!

I've been home with my family for a few days and it's been so good for my soul. Other than catching a cold (someone please remind me how that happens in 105 degree weather?) and coughing like nobody's business, its been a great time with my favorite people. 

That fun picture is from this morning when Mae woke me up. She snuck up really quietly and said, "Aunt Ru, it's time to wake up..". When I asked how long her and her mama had been here she replied, "Oh, since mommy woke up today". Not true. They'd been there for 30 minutes and she already knows how to make me feel guilty ;)
I went to Holly's house on Wednesday morning and she made me some of the best french toast ever. I instagrammed it immediately. Yes, I'm one of those people. 

Other than smothering Mae with lots of love and spending time downing the cold medicine, I've been enjoying time with my parents. I really couldn't ever get enough of these two. Missed them so much.

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment