Friday, February 27, 2015

DIY cards.

This year for Valentine's Day, I decided to do a non-traditional (for me) gift giving by making my fam/friends these cute little cards. 

I firstly wanted to just do the craft paper cards and put tissue hearts all over them that I cut out individually and yes it was painful.. but then I got on Lauren Conrad's site and discovered this gem of a blog post. Here are her cards:
photo found HERE

I can always appreciate anything on craft paper, then anything with cheesy little sayings on the front? Sold. So excited I came across this post just in time! A few of my cards said:
-You make my heart flutter / the hearts made butterflies
-You light up my life / candles 
-We are mint to be friends / single mint attached
-You complete me / puzzle pieces drawn

These cards aren't just for Valentine's! They would be great for any ol' occasion to show someone just how much you care ;) 

Hope you liked my little cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment