Friday, January 30, 2015

Lunch with my sister, momma & Mae.

Getting a cookie from a sweet lady at Studebakers who thought Lyric was cute.
Lunch will never be boring as long as this little one is around.
I've had lunch three (!!!) times with my family this week and I swear
I feel 10 x's better than I have in forever. It makes these weeks without Trey
a little more bearable.

I wish I would've thought to photograph my food but if I just say, "catfish and fries" does your mouth water a little bit? Mine does. Still. 

The weeks are still a bit hectic at work, so I'm slow to be doing the things I want to like taking pictures and baking and then uploading for all of you to see. I can't wait to just stay holed up in our house this weekend, catching up with Trey. I live for weekends like those. Hopefully I'll have some pictures and stories to share about his academy adventures three weeks in. One more week and he's been doing this for a month. A month. Still can't believe it!

I don't have much news other than that. 
I'm just a girl working, dreaming about warmer days. 
Where are you Summer? 

;) happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment