Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wrapping fool.

I'm giggling a little as I begin writing this post but I know you'll forgive me. Yesterday I made a small blog rant about how I didn't feel the Christmas spirit quite yet. You may find this quizzical but as I wrapped the gifts last night, I was overly excited and felt a little more like maybe St. Nick himself were sitting with me. I put on Pandora and got busy wrapping. And yes, if you must know, I learned one of the proper ways to wrap presents yesterday at work. We were wrapping gifts for our employees and my boss taught me how. I have struggled with it for years and as much as I always look forward to wrapping, honestly, I was never any good at it! I'm really excited every time there's a box to wrap now ;)

After our Christmas party tonight, I can post pictures on how exactly I was taught to wrap. It's so much easier than I've been making it all of these years. I can't believe it took me so long to learn. Nevertheless, I'm thankful I learned. So, between shopping and laughing, there's wrapping. I'm just a wrapping fool, yo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment