Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ties & tights.


Honey said to me, "The guys and I have dubbed today Tie Tuesdays.." followed by his charming grin and  that mischievous sparkle in his eyes. Nonetheless, I'm proud of him for looking extra sharp for work. That's my man! These are our daily lunchtime conversations. I'm happy about them, too. 

 I can't account for this picture. I honestly don't know what happened.

All I can say (over our salad and pasta lunch) is that we talked about indictments, Criminal Justice courses and the pancake supper we're attending. How's that for lunch talk? And through all of the chatter, I noticed we both stepped out a little in our work attire. I had on a polka dot skirt and tights & he had on a tie. Neither unusual for us, but still exciting to see we managed to add some pattern and difference to our routine and to our day. Boom! 

:) happy Tuesday, friends. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aw thanks, Emi! dropped by your blog and can say I'll be by more often! I love it. Look forward to reading more of your adventures traveling :)

      Delete
  2. Can I go to your pancake supper?! ha! Yay for fun patterns and breaking routine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I wish I actually got to go to my pancake supper. Slight detour in our Tuesday night (one of the fun things about being married) -- we went to another event instead (per my husband). All still fun though. Tons of coffee, music and great talks! And yes, fun patterns always! :)

      Delete
  3. Okay, I'm going to try and talk my boyfriend into doing 'tie tuesdays', because there's nothing in the world that makes me happier than when he's dressed up oh so fancy in a tie and shirt! So glad to have found your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Awesome, Rosie. I happen to love when Trey is in a nice tie. I don't know what it is.. guess it's just like you said -- fancy :) thank you!

      Delete