Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Never mind what I said before, I don't want any less anymore.

I used to think it was okay if something didn't go quite right in my life. If I didn't get the outcome I quite wanted or if the circumstances changed and it effected the end result for me. I would just think, "Well, that was suppose to happen.. and I can't change that". But honestly, what if we could change the outcome? What if we did things that bettered our chances and leaned more into our favor? 

Never mind what I said before. 

I used to say, "Next time" or "Man, the luck". Like I was destined to fail or that.. it was okay that I never got the things that I wanted. But.. I think if you work hard enough for something, then it's yours. And the truth is, if you aren't willing to work hard in the first place -- then should you really feel entitled to whatever it may be? 

I don't want any less anymore. 

Maybe it's late into 2013. Oh, well. October or not. 10th month of the year or not. I don't want to settle anymore. I've decided that less isn't more. I suppose not in this instance. Every day is a new day. A new chance. A new opportunity. It's a fresh start. So, 

Never mind what I said before, I don't want any less anymore. 

xoxo
v

No comments:

Post a Comment