Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The brownies were mugged.

Whoever drew this: I love you. Seriously. 


A week or so ago my little sister-in-law posted a photo on Instagram that I really liked. It was a simple pink picture that had the ingredients for making brownies in a mug. I was ecstatic, not only that I didn't have to buy boxed brownies, but that I had all of the ingredients in my cupboard. Score! 

I didn't make these particular brownies pictured above but I will include below what I did do. 

You need:
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- dash of salt 
- 3 & 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- microwave safe mug

You will:
1. stir butter, water and vanilla extract in the mug
2. add cocoa powder, sugar, salt and flour
3. stir for about 1 minute
4. add whatever else you want:
ex: chocolate chips, pB, Nutella, (I used nuts), etc
5. pop in the microve for 1 min (fudgy) or 
1 & 1/2 mins for a fully cooked brownie. 

& half a mug for the girl who had to try her own 
brownie in a mug. mmm. 


;)

ps: last week was the last of the Tuesday Terribly Happy's. If you want to hear more about our friends then encourage them to email me their 10 at vmarievalencia@gmail.com -- love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment