Monday, January 14, 2013

January Happy.

Hello, friends!

I cannot believe it's already January of 2013! Where did my college years go? I remember walking into my very first class, freshman year, and thinking, "These four years will no doubt drag on and on".. and they sure didn't!

I'm here doing what another good friend is out to do - put my mark on the world! (..or at least central Texas, for now). I have set out to show you my latest DIY-projects, baking with Molly Jane (and Mary on most days), and life with my husband who never ceases to amaze me.

Though this is my very first post, and most assume I'll be posting profound messages about Jesus (those may come), finances (see Dave Ramsey) or life in general, the blog I'd love to start off immediately sharing with you is a good friend, Holly over at www.queenwannabee.com - she is fantastic! Between her and Bethany Joy (www.bethanyjoy.com) I am always entertained!

Thanks for reading what I have so far and I look forward to sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment