Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Eventful.

Anyone else get to enjoy a long weekend with the windows open and music playing softly in the background? .. yeah, me either! This weekend was incredibly eventful. I'm not even sure that's the right word. I will start by saying (and this post isn't supposed to be sad, keep that in mind) that my wonderful Uncle James went home to be with the Lord Sunday, October 13, 2013. He battled leukemia for a long while, but thankfully he's pain free and home with Jesus. We love and miss you, Uncle! 

One of my family members took this in Co. Thank you, whoever did! 

Friday night: The Brick -- a song dedicated to me by Sara B.
Thanks Haley J and Logan :)

 Saturday Afternoon: Bloom's first birthday party! (Even though her day was the 8th) 
HERE is who took them the day of the party. She's fantastic. 
 Saturday Night: Gram's retirement party!
Sunday: Holly took our pictures. I needed some for the house to frame. 
Thanks, Hol. Can't wait to see them!
(This was just a sneak preview, not edited, just off of the back of her camera).

***Thank you, Holly, for your patience at my house this weekend! I'm so thankful for the time I got to spend with you! Guys, she was such a trooper. She never once complained of me having all of these things going on this weekend (not everything was even mentioned!!), she used her spare key and came and went as she pleased -- thankfully that was okay with her! We love you, Holly. Miss ya already!***


The weekend was quite eventful. 
Yes, there was definitely heartbreak -- but there was also lots of rejoicing and laughter and happiness. Maybe not in that order, but maybe in waves. I love you, family. You mean the whole world to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment