Saturday, July 6, 2013

When the 4th of July is on a Thursday..

Hello all

-- this might be slightly annoying to the people reading this blog (whoever you are) but I finally got to put a few of my pictures on my computer from the 4th - and let's face it.. when you work full time and the holiday falls on a Thursday -- there isn't much time to put pictures on your computer & attempt to edit them.. However, I got to spend a happy day with all of my family out at our lake (or what's left of it) & these were some of my favorite pictures.


Lyric always has me giggling.
I often wonder what goes through that pretty head of hers.

Lollie and Lyr.

That's my daddy back there.
He's always our master griller.

This picture was my accidental keeper.
I really appreciated the crookedness of it.
 

Tanks, shorts and sunnies.
It's nice to be on the water on your day off!
 
 
I hope everyone had a fun filled 4th!
Double sorry for the double post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment