Monday, September 5, 2016

Coffee + good conversation.



I was just telling Trey how incredibly hard it is to come by people who will sit and have a decent conversation and cup of coffee with you. Usually at some point, I notice words lessen and I feel this urgency to bring up literally anything that will liven the conversation again. Have you ever thought reminiscing over old events makes for scintillating talk? I always think so, but then I leave feeling like a different person and not in a good way. Like whoa who was that girl and when did she decide to revert back about 10  years? 

I can appreciate when I leave a meeting (casual or otherwise) feeling uplifted and ready to take on tasks and goals. Trey and I agreed a few weeks ago we had that. 

We talked career goals, eating habits, church and family. I can't even tell you how happy I went home that evening. It made me feel so happy to know people that just want to pour their souls into the world and turn it into something better than they found it. Sometimes I think I'm just giving life my day-to-day efforts and I go to sleep thinking that's not quite enough. I'm somewhat content with that and other days I'm ready to get up and make changes. I guess it's still a take it 'one day at a time' kind of thing. 

I hope you can find someone like that for you - sincerest apologies if I haven't been that person for you lately. I hope you can come here and feel inspired, maybe even over a cup of some really decent coffee. 

Thanks for being loyal and hearing me out. 
Might make some major blog changes and you might not actually be typing in this domain anymore. Who knows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment