Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Where to begin?


Y'all, 

I can't even believe it's almost April. I keep seeing everyone post that on social media and it's so true. I legitimately counted down the months until Christmas even though this on again off again cold weather is killing me just because it seems even closer in reach than I could've thought. 

Right now I will focus on how happy Spring is making me. I haven't been sick with allergy junk, thankfully! I've been enjoying the cool breeze on warmer days and praying the colder ones stay away. I truly don't think I was made for any form of Winter. I'm urging Summer to make an appearance but in Texas that means welcoming 100 degree heat and I'm not so sure I'm ready for that either. 

I haven't broke out the ol MacBook in awhile which undoubtedly means I haven't been blogging. I keep apologizing to you but I never keep it consistent. I'm trying to find motivation to just grab my camera after work and head outside to snap a shot of literally anything but I have just about enough motivation to mop my floors and feed the dog. Okay, maybe a little more than that but it feels like just barely anything. 

I was talking today to a friend about planting flowers and I'm just not sure Alba is at the age where this might be okay. She was never a chewer but we haven't experimented with flowers just yet *I typically kill them within the first week is also another reason* but since the house is gray and the walls are a neutral tan/brown - I'm thinking it's high time. 

Other than my obsession with getting the house decorated (just hung my pots/pans peg board and a sign that says, "I love you like biscuits and gravy") there's not been much happening around this household. 

Okay, I'm off to take pictures of West Texas and play with the pup. Tacos for dinner ;)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment