Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall festival.

Yesterday I met up with some friends to go to our little towns Fall Festival. My family came in (they just moved about 45 minutes away from our house - happy emoji's galore) and went to the festival with us. 
Lyric was with my parents back home in Brownwood, so my sister and her husband just had Uriah and he's who I spent my time with. There was a ring toss, a bean bag toss, face painting (see spider on the hand above^), a bounce house and some bingo. 
The cake walk. Oh, geez. I didn't even get to photograph them all because we walked over about 4957347 games into the two hour long festival. I did snap a few of some colorful cakes and my mouth was watering and I was very inspired to go home and be domestic and get flour everywhere!

I saw so many people walk around with their winning cakes and I was a little bit jealous.

Glad I got to see my sis, even more glad she's moved closer to me!

Happy weekending!









No comments:

Post a Comment