Monday, July 8, 2013

Did I sleep any this weekend?

The answer is no.

I can't even remember if I did. Every moment of the weekend was busy! Trey and I are always busy -- but I can honestly tell you that yesterday we ate only ONCE because we were so hot outside (Texas weather) that we never really felt hungry. That and we were so busy we forgot to eat dinner. This is a surprise to me because Trey is always hungry and he is always telling me he's hungry.

I'm kind of laughing, though, because when I looked through my camera roll to show you all of the fun we had this weekend, there were a few pictures from his cousins wedding and a few pictures of donuts.
We love donuts, though, really.

Aside from the beautiful wedding and the donuts, there was an accomplished weekend of finally rearranging our garage (aka cleaning the gigantic mess out) and getting laundry done. Now, I don't know how big your family is (or how small) but it's just me and Trey right now (no littles) and if you saw our laundry as of late --  you would think we were a family of 7.
Yes, 7. It's slightly embarrassing.

Anyways, I was so happy with getting so much accomplished this weekend that Trey and I took a little trip out to the lake with our friends for some evening fishing.

We had the best time and I'm so thankful for the people in our lives.
We truly love you guys. :)


And if you were wondering.. here were the donuts..


 
 
Sunday donuts are literally the best.
Happy Monday. I'm glad I got to talk to you today.
 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment