Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Musts

Hello :)
 
I thought a lot about my blog over the weekend. I love giving advice that's already been given to me and telling people about my adventures (failures included). Something my newest and most favorite blogger to date (Naomi) has said, is that we should always just be ourselves when attempting to be successful at blogging.

It's not at all that I don't want to share with you my experiences (and why I think "to do" or "not to do" something) because I'm most certain there will still be posts like that. But truly, I want to show you a part of my life (even when it looks crazy) because I love being right where I'm at, 22 - married - and just trying to put my mark on the world from central Texas.

All of that fun stuff being said, please let me introduce you to the video that has gone viral and the one that I've been dying to post. I'm completely obsessed with Jessica Rey's swim line. The tag line to her swimwear is "Who says it has to be itsy bitsy?" She also has a book called Decent Exposure, where if you watch this link, you will find out all of the updates on the release date! This girl is very brave to go against what society has worked hard to teach us and those before us. You go Jessica! Some of us are trying to work towards our MBA, and you're right there putting yours to good use! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment