Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vintage Sunday


 
This beautiful ring was shown to me this morning by one of my very closest friends. She pulled it out of her purse and told me it was her grandmother's ring that would soon be passed down to her daughter.
 
  Ms. Nancy Lou Daughtry's ring 
I adore the size and simplicity of this ring. If this were mine I would most definitely use it as a wedding ring. It's absolutely gorgeous and looks very vintage.


I couldn't help but keep looking at my own wedding rings, this morning, and remembered a ring I would die to have. I have watched The Vow countless times (mostly because I love Rachel McAdams) and finally searched the ring Rachel wears.



Clicking on this link will take you to a page that will direct you to the ring site.

No comments:

Post a Comment